Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rhode Island

We were sick for, well, the entire "vacation" (quotes becuase I am convinced there is no such thing until children are more independent). I did everything I could not to be sick -- herbal supplements, neti pot (very cool -- will use one everyday as a preventative so as not to be sick) but alas the plague got me, and Patrick, and Jesse and now has one of our friends' daughters (so sorry!).
Still, what is important is that we got to visit with friends (though I did try to get Jesse to leave at one point and let us be sick at home). We did have some fun times in the trip and here are some of the pics to prove it.


Here we are at the Buttonwood Park Zoo, a great place for little ones because of it's smaller scale and choo-choo train. We got to ride in the caboose.






Patrick milking a "cow."





No comments: