Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vist from Meemaw and Pappock (sp?)

Patrick's paternal parents were here over the long weekend. It was nice, especially for Patrick who had tons of attention. We cooked tasty meals at home and rarely ate out. Meemaw got some good shots of Patrick but I hesitate to put the best ones up on this site because he is naked in them. I figure either someone will cry "child abusers" or someone else will steal them and do something illegal with them. They are absolutely innocent and he's under 2 but there are sickos out there. One of them is of Patrick at a bird bath surrounded by the flowers and foliage of one of my flower beds. He looks like he is in an Arthur Rackham book or a fairy land. Just beautiful.

Otherwise we have these:







And from the zoo a few weeks ago:



2 comments:

JessFinds said...

(1) Hear you about the naked baby photos. It is a shame there are so many sickos in the world. Nudie babies are the cutest!
(2) Ok, so there went my idea about getting my godson a water play table.
(3) Jesse's hair looks wicked cool. I like the length!

JessFinds said...

I meant to say something about his Paternal "Parents" instead of grandparents ... I like the idea of Patrick having Paternal Parents though!