Saturday, June 16, 2007

McDreamy vs Bill Gates

Jesse's hair has Patrick Dempsey potential. Full, very wavy. He let it go way too long between haircuts and I started seeing how great it would be if someone just trimmed it up a little -- it would look like McDreamy. Jesse even said he would ask for such a cut. So, off he goes to the stylist this morning.

(Just so you get an idea that this is not a Hair Butchery, I went to this place last winter and my cut cost $72.)




Does the stylist know who Patrick Dempsey is?? (FYI: for some of you, he is one of the stars of Grey's Anatomy and is known as McDreamy on the show....he is pretty dreamy.)




Or did she look through Jesse to know that he has, er, a more mathematical mind?


Sigh. Maybe next time. (yeah, like when I find the stylist for him and give them the third degree -- oh, and pay for it myself)

No comments: